Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 More Sleeps ...


The big day is nearing ... and I am starting to feel the excitement of Christmas. Those last minute rushing around jobs, making sure everything is in order for Dec. 25th.


I was hoping today would be a relaxing day, but it was all systems go at the cubby house to try and get it completed. Tomorrow morning will be the fitting of the front door and the carpet and then it will be move in day. Geoff will have a little bit of painting to do, some trims and things, and then staining the decking. It looks absolutely fabulous, I wouldn't mind moving in there myself. God Bless Merv, he has done a marvellous job, and given so much of his time, just so that my children have some where to play.


I discovered today that my brother's girlfriend, Amanda, has a desire for scrapbooking. I was really excited to hear about that. It would be good if we could share a common interest. I also likewise becoming increasingly excited about becoming an Aunt.


My lovely husband has ducked out to Woolworths to get some last minute groceries, even after a hard day's labouring. I really do not want to have to go out tomorrow, I would like to just enjoy my children at home, maybe even a trip to the beach. Geoff has been so busy with the cubby house, that we have not had an opportunity for family time, and he will be back at work in a week or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.