I bought a silver Sportscraft jacket earlier this year. I was looking for a jacket for my mum to take overseas with her, and instead found something for myself.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
For sure, it was my eldest son. I give him a kiss everyday.
4. Do you plan outfits every day?
Depends what my plans are but generally no. It is whatever fits, is clean and ironed.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired and a little tense, my 2 year is very whingy and won't go to bed.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
7. The last dream you remember having?
I don't get enough sleep to dream!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Saleslady at Myers, had to go and pick up my new vacuum cleaner nozzle.
9. What are you craving right now?
Sleep and a bit of quiet time.
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Bacon. My mum always made a really nice cabbage dish that had bacon in it.
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Not that I can remember.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
If its in a cone I like it, otherwise I just shovel it in.
15. Do you like your hair?
No, it never co-operates.
16. Do you like yourself?
17. Would you go out to eat with George Bush?
Sure, if he asked and he was paying.
18. What are you listening to right now?
The tv and the dishwasher.
19. Are your parents strict?
My father was when I was living at home.
20. Would you go sky diving?
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No. Can think of a few that I'd like to run into though.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
Sadly only 2.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes, most recently in Sydney to go to shopping and to the football. My fav. train trip was from Doncaster in the UK to Edinburgh in Scotland. I would love to do that trip again.
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes although I often lose it.
30. Do you use chap stick?
Not often enough, usually when my lips have wind burn.
31. Do you own a gun?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My kids (who are all currently asleep).
34. Are you too forgiving?
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
Most days, although not today.
39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked my daughter to get into bed and stay in bed?
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Is that a movie?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favorite color?
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
I just bought the New Moon soundtrack today.
49. Do looks matter?
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Depends on the circumstances.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
52. Do you like your life right now?
There are a few things I would like to be different.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Have never had a TV in my bedroom.
Sometimes it hurts.
55. Do you have good vision?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I could probably think of 3 I dislike a little.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Usually daily, although not for long because its too hard with small children. I ring my mother every day.
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
Pj's and a dressing gown.
60.What is your favorite animal?
German Shepherds. I am also quite fond of our chickens.
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
62. Can you hula hoop?
Haven't in a while.
63. Do you have a job?
Not one that pays well.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
My eldest son 2 t-shirts and 2 pairs of shorts.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?