Friday, January 1, 2010

Northern Lights Northern Lights by Nora Roberts

My rating: 4 of 5 stars After having read the Jewels of the Sun series and thinking they were just ok, I wasn't sure what I was going to think of my next Nora Roberts book. I was thinking maybe she just wasn't my style. A friend of mine had loaned me this book some time ago and thought it better be the next book I read so that I could return it. I am so glad I did, because I really did enjoy this story much more than any of her other books I had read. I found that I really liked the characters, the town and the suspense of "who dunnit?". I found that I just couldn't put it down and was picking the book up every spare minute I had and having to force myself at night to put it down and get some sleep. I would recommend this book as worth reading. I'm new to reviewing books so I am a little nervous about how to write too much without giving spoilers. View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.