Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saving Grace by Julie Garwood

Saving Grace Saving Grace by Julie Garwood


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I'll start by letting you know I was torn between giving this book 3 stars and 4 stars. Maybe I could have given it 3.5 stars. I only recently started reading Julie Garwood novels and really enjoying them, so I immediately ordered more. This book did not get the best reviews from some of her other followers, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.I did enjoy this book. Maybe I am easily pleased...particularly when the main man is a Scottish Highlander.There were times in the book that I didn't think it flowed as well as it could have and that maybe some more detail was needed.That said, I enjoyed the relationship between Gabriel Macbain and Johanna. I never completely understood the hostility between the two clans that were forced together and felt that some of the other characters could have been explored more. Who knows maybe they will in another book.If you like Julie Garwood's other novels then I would suggest you add this one to your shelf.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.