Thursday, April 29, 2010

Devil of the Highlands

Devil of the Highlands (Devil of the Highlands, #1) Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really really enjoyed this book. I love a good romance set in the Scottish highlands and this one certainly did not disappoint. I could certainly feel the love between Cullen and Evelinde and it was refreshing that the story was about their arranged marriage and finding their love for each other, rather than the love each other/hate each other/love each other again pattern. There was mystery as to who was involved, if anyone, in the three deaths within the clan over the last 14 years, enough to keep you interested until the very end. And I finished the book with a very warm and tingly feeling of love.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.