Sunday, April 11, 2010

Highland Moonlight

Highland Moonlight Highland Moonlight by Teresa J. Reasor


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I really did enjoy this book, the first I have read of this author. I really felt a connection with the characters, and not just the two main characters, but minor characters as well.
There was no lesson in history to be had, but I really enjoyed some of the little bits and pieces included that gave in insight into what some of the everyday rituals and traditions of that particular era in Scotland were like.
I did feel the book was a little slow at times, and felt a little disappointment at the end, only because I felt it finished a bit too quickly and I could have enjoyed some more time with the characters.
If you enjoy reading romance set in early century Scotland, then I think you will enjoy this novel.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.