Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whitney, My Love

Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland, #2) Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I was so looking forward to this book after having read "Kingdom of Dreams" and was hoping that "Whitney My Love" was about a character that we had been introduced to in Kingdom. Oh to be so disappointed. I was so frustrated with this book I was very tempted to quit half way through, but knowing that there was a third book, I should persist. There were times when I felt the book was going to turn into something worth reading, only to be disappointed pages later when it took a turn for the worst. I actually skimmed past a good portion of the book just to get to the end and see where it ended up. There were glimpses of the history of the Westmoreland family which I enjoyed (and that is why I gave it an extra star as I was really only planning on giving it 1 star) and am now worried I might have missed some good bits by skimming through. I don't think I've read a book where the two main love interests could be so damned stupid. I will give the third book a go, and hope that it is more like the first.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.