Saturday, May 29, 2010

In Bed with a Stranger

In Bed With A Stranger In Bed With A Stranger by Mary Wine


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I had read "In the Warrior's Bed", the story of Cullen McJames, prior to reading "In Bed with a Stranger" which is the story of his older brother Brodick McJames. It didn't really matter, but I prefer to read books in sequence.
This is another great read from Mary Wine and I will keenly await further releases from this author.
My favourite genre, Scottish Warrior weds English blueblood....or so he thinks.
Very fast flowing and easy to read. More great hot debauching to keep your toes warm on these cold winter nights.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.