Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Lord Scandal

My Lord Scandal (Notorious Bachelors)My Lord Scandal by Emma Wildes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm going to have to order some more of Emma Wildes' novels because I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Its refreshing to read a romance where the hero and the heroine are honest with each other and don't try to deny or destroy their feelings for each other. You can almost feel the chemistry between Alexander and Amelia and wanted them to find a way to be together despite their families disapproval of each other.
It also kept me interested until the end as to why their families hated each other and the mystery surrounding the family heirloom that Alexander was sent to retrieve.
I found "My Lord Scandal" to be a thoroughly enjoyable read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.