Monday, December 13, 2010

Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours (Kowalski Family, #2)Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey




I couldn't wait to read Undeniably Yours after really enjoying the first novel, Exclusively Yours.
This is another great read from Shannon Stacey. I just love the Kowolski family and once again found myself laughing out loud throughout this story.
We met Kevin Kowalski in Exclusively Yours, Joe's younger brother who has recently divorced, left his job as a police officer and is now running a sports bar. He meets Beth one night in the bar when he breaks her drunk boss's nose and subsequently loses her her job. They run into each other again when she is running the bar at Joe's wedding. The get together that night and through a misunderstanding she leaves his hotel room the next morning without leaving her last name or her phone number. She contacts Kevin again six weeks later when she finds out she's pregnant. Kevin wants to be involved with the baby and be supportive to Beth. Kevin really wants a relationship with Beth, and not just because she's pregnant with his child, but she's really holding him at arm's length.
I gave the first novel 5 stars and am only giving this novel 4 stars, I considered only 3 stars but decided it really did deserve more than that.
The only reason being that I just couldn't quite understand why it was that Beth was so fiercely trying to protect her independence and not allow Kevin to get closer. There was no insight into any previous relationship that made her want to be so independent, and although she had protective parents, they didn't seem to smother her.
All in all though another great read and I just wish there were more novels available.....because I'd love to read more of the Kowolski family.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and read my posts. I love reading your comments.